Business Operation at Evolution Measurement – Update 24th March 2020
In line with the latest UK Government requirements, Evolution Measurement, who have been scaling up capability to work remotely, has been put into a more complete lock-down condition. Far from meaning that we are inoperable, our teams are all safely working from home and working hard to support our customers both here in the UK and globally.
We have implemented the following measures in order to be able to support you:
- All team-members in our business are fully equipped to work from home and have full access to our operations systems, management, sales operations, accounting and shipping (we are likely to be able to operate limited critical service for this).
- We can and are retaining full access to all technical and commercial support enquiries and remain here to support you on any questions that you may have. A reminder of key contact details: Tel: +44 (0) 1264 316470 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org These lines are active, monitored dynamically and in all cases are receivable and collectable remotely. Our phone system is VOIP and able to be operated remotely so our teams can manage our calls with you as normal.
- We are also able to initiate video and conferencing calls and deliver presentations and technical updates and support in order to help keep your business moving.
- We are in daily communication with our top-level supply chain where all operations continue in the pursuit of the delivery of your valued business. We will, in any circumstance, continue to monitor and report directly to you, any changes which will impact our delivery performance.
- Our freight and courier links all remain open and operating as normal. We retain daily discussion with the relevant managers in this area.
Clearly this is an evolving situation, we will monitor and react accordingly ensuring that we continue to support you in every way we can.
Our very best wishes to all, we hope that you, your families, friends and colleagues remain safe and well through these unprecedented and challenging times.
Stay safe, stay at home, and stay in touch!