Rapid growth creates new role at Evolution Measurement
It’s an exciting time at Evolution Measurement as we progress through a period of rapid growth we are now seeking a Production Technician to support our continued expansion.
Reporting to Evolution Measurement’s Operations Manager, this is a demanding position with a wide range of responsibilities. The primary function in this role is involved with the production of The Company’s range of pressure scanning instruments and the service and calibration of all products that The Company promotes.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
• To produce electro-mechanical assemblies, sub-assemblies in accordance with appropriate documentation achieving the required productivity and quality levels.
• Assembly and Test of Electro-Mechanical Pressure Scanners.
• PCB level final-assembly, test, firmware upload, final assembly of carbon-fibre instrument shells to the very highest standards of quality. • Ability to read drawings and Standard Operating Procedures in order to perform assembly tasks will be an advantage. • Basic test experience. • Basic PC skills. • Knowledge of wiring and soldering experience would be preferable.
• Service and Calibration of Pressure Instruments.
• Product diagnostics, sensor evaluation and replacement, board level replacement, test and calibration to factory levels.
• Product calibration against specified limits.
• Final Product testing against specification limits. • Good communicator and an effective member of a team. • Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision.
• Specific training will be given, but experience and competence should be demonstrated
• Other duties as deemed necessary by the Company.
• The role carries a high profile within the Company, you should have the desire succeed and ability to work pro-actively within a team. Additionally, the ability to interact both with customers and other team members is a pre-requisite.
The Company will both develop and manage a comprehensive training package for you that will involve some training external to the Company. ‘On the Job’ Training will be administered directly by The Company sufficient to launch you successfully into the position. Beyond this, support will be both present and visible with any additional training requirements being identified in consultation with you and implemented as necessary.
Ideally you live within sensible commuting distance of Andover, Hampshire.
We are offering an excellent package including pension scheme, competitive salary and working in a busy, fast paced environment.
To apply please forward your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com